Looking for a high quality R12 to R134a adapter for your car, no matter what make, model or year? With fast shipping, our R12 to R134a adapter kit with 4 Adapters to fit all cars, all years is a complete car AC adapter kit and the way to go for best results with your R-12 to R134a conversion project. For automotive air conditioning conversion of R-12 to R-134a. High and low side caps are included because this kit changes a vehicles ports form R12 to R134 so new caps are needed.
- One low side 7/16 inch port
- One high side 7/16 inch port
- One high side 3/8 inch port
- One high side for two-piece GM port
- One High Side Cap (Color Black with “H” on top to help identify port)
- One Low Side Cap (Color Black with “L” on top to help identify port)
Can I add R134a directly to an R12 system?
No. Federal law prohibits recharging an R12 system with a different refrigerant. Your first option to comply with federal laws is to locate some R12 (expensive), which you must be certified to purchase, and add it with an R-12 recharge hose. Or you can convert the system fittings using our R12 to R134a adapter kit and this will allow you to now add 134a refrigerant to your car AC system. You will want to be certain that you remove any residual R12 by having it evacuated prior retrofitting your vehicle.