30 YEARS IN BUSINESS
99.7% CUSTOMER FEEDBACK
99.7% CUSTOMER FEEDBACK, 97,000 REVIEWS
WHY BUY FROM US?
HASSLE FREE RETURN
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
TOP QUALITY PRODUCTS
SSL SECURED CHECKOUT
- About The Part:
- Helps to clean fuel, increase gas mileage, and improve engine performance
- Traps dirt, rust, and other contaminates while providing a clean, high volume supply of fuel to the engine
- Ensures smooth running and optimum performance in all driving conditions
- Quick and easy installation
- Manufactured from high quality material for increased durability and reliability
- Direct replacement for the stock fuel filter, manufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications
Why should you replace your fuel filter at recommended service levels?
On a late-model vehicle, the ECM pulses and varies the voltage to the pump to deliver the right amount of fuel to the fuel rail. This is why a lot of vehicles do not have return lines or pressure regulators. In order to achieve the correct fuel trim, the pump must deliver the correct pressure and volume to the rail. If the fuel trim is outside of OE parameters, it will adjust by pulsing and varying voltage to the fuel pump to overcome the restriction. This can cause the premature death of a fuel pump.
- Compatible Vehicles