ZeroR™ Refrigerant with Dye is made of only the Most Pure, Quality, Refined ingredients available today.
ZeroR™ Refrigerant with Dye is different, because it is highly refined! ZeroR does not contain the “rotten egg, sulfur, propane” odor. ZeroR™ Refrigerant with Dye is a non-ozone depleting product and is completely safe for the environment.
EPA does not recognize this product as an “R12 Replacement”. The EPA requires we state: “Flammable to open flame or spark. Proceed with caution if used in a system designed for non-flammable refrigerants.” But know that all refrigerants have a flammability rating, including R-134a.
- BETTER THAN R134A – This not genuine R-134a, but an R-134a Replacement. ZeroR Refrigerant is lightweight. The net weight is 6oz, but it fills your AC like 16oz of R134a! (See Conversion Chart). Lightweight also means less friction which will make your AC system last longer.
- UNIVERSAL – ZeroR Refrigerant can be used in most AC systems, although the EPA has regulations stipulating what refrigerant they want you to use in each system. The chemical compound of ZeroR Refrigerant will safely bond with the compounds of R134a, R1234YF, R12 and more!
- 3 Cans ZeroR Z134
- ZeroR Z134 is an R-134a replacement. Z134 is a natural non ozone depleting formula unlike R-134a that is being phased out.
- Z134 is a 6 oz can equal to 16 oz of R-134a. Z134 has a higher operating pressure which requires less liquid. See our conversion chart for more information.
- ZeroR Z134 is a flammable product but is safe to use and will not cause your A/C system any harm.
- Cans have the same thread as R-134a cans making all tools interchangeable.
- Contains less than 1% of non uv dye and is not significant enough to leak test a system.