Compatible with any R1234YF Additives and Systems
This product is a combination of 2 ZeroR® products into 1 for maximum cooling performance. The drying agent will remove moisture in the A/C system for colder air and a longer A/C system life. Moisture can cause corrosion in the A/C system or the A/C to malfunction. The second part of the product removes buildup of oil and will reduce friction in system to provide colder air duct temps in most cases.
- Improves A/C System System Performance by Increasing Heat Transfer
- Designed to Enhance and Extend New and Old Systems
- ZeroR® Permafrost contains a highly polar molecule that works synergistically with compressor oil to improve the performance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems by increasing heat transfer in the condenser and evaporator coils.
- ZeroR® Permafrost polarized molecule bonds to the metal inside system by removing the insulated buildup of oil and forming a conductive layer to improve heat transfer.
- Can threads are standard R134 but Installation requires a ZeroR® Z134 to R-1234YF Can Tap and Gauge